Acmas Technologies water analysers are designed specifically for measuring the quality of water. They are widely used for research organizations, petrochemical industries and for various environmental departments. It is usually the first approach to deal with water quality problems. The dust proofs, water proof, are provided with anti-chemical erosion and are extremely portable. The main features of these devices are they have facilities like self recording, self analysing, and self reserving.
The products are fabricated using high quality raw material. Developed by our team of experts, this analyser will provide a detailed analysis of your water and will help you determine whether you need water treatment.
- High automation,
- Print results via the built-in RS-232 connected with PC
- USB communication interface
- Good Analysis Speed (A Measure of A Sample Just 3 Minutes);
- Pulse Power Supply.
- Low Power Consumption (A 9v Battery Can Be Used For More Than 40 Hours.
- CE and ISO certified
- Anti-chemical erosion
- Analysis of steam distillation of water.
- Analysis of drinking water.
- Analysis of living water.
- Analysis of sea water.
- Analysis of surface water.
- Analysis of waste water.
Find More: Water Analyzer
||Wavelength Range is 410 – 650nm with optional operating
||410`500`540`590 and 650nm via built-in filters.
||Provides direct reading of test results in mg/l, Readout also available in Absorbance.
||data installation capacity of at least 99 groups;
||less than 15 minutes.
||Ø2*25cm glass tube
||optional including mains AC electricity supply ( 220 V) 4 AA alkali batteries
||0-50°C, no cold agglutination phenomenon in 90% RH
Acmas Technologies UVC light meters are used for wide array of industrial, photography, lab work, architectural, engineering and construction applications for measurement of UV exposure. The best quality raw material used in the manufacturing gives unmatched endurance.
These products are highly appreciated for its accuracy and cost-effectiveness. Some features available for UVC light meters include battery power for greater portability. The durable ergonomic design promotes one-hand, one-touch operation so sample measurements are taken in seconds.
- Hand held meter with integral sensor
- Includes protective carry case
- Powered by only four button cell batteries
- Separate light sensor allows to take measurement at an optimum position
- USB Computer interface
- Low battery indication
- LCD display can clearly read out even in High Ambient Light
- High accuracy
- High reliability and durability
- metal handle
- Data Hold
- spectrum meet C. I. E. standard
- Large LCD display with analog bargraph
- Backlight for readings in low light levels
- Complete with 9V battery, light sensor with protective cover, protective holster, and soft case
- Photometric measurements
- Botanical and agricultural fields
- Electronic testing
- Workplace illumination
- Luminaire manufacturing
||Maximum indication 1999
|Measurement ranges and resolution
||1999 uW/cm ^ 2 x 1 uW / cm ^ 2
|| 19990 uW / cm ^ 2 x 10 uW / cm ^ 2
|UV sensor spectrum
||Band pass 290 nm to 390 nm
||Power button, Zero button, Range switch
||1 sec. (approx.)
||0 °C to 50 °C
||Less than 85% R. H.
Acmas Technologies TVOC monitors determine poor air quality and potentially harmful contaminants. Volatile organic compounds pose significant damaging effects on human health. Our TVOC monitor internal gas sensors have high sensitivity not only to VOCs but also other gas contaminants such as Carbon Monoxide, Alcohol, Natural gas and Body Odour.
Our global clients have appreciated the wide variety Of TVOC monitors catered by us. These instruments are available in various specifications and are extremely durable and reliable in nature.These are strictly tested on various parameters by our experienced quality experts in our well-developed manufacturing unit andprovide near scientific accuracy, high reliability and functionality. Acmas Technologies TVOC monitors meet their goals for product quality, uptime, reliability, line speed, and economy. Our World-class service and comprehensive selection of TVOC monitorshave made us a preferred sales provider globally.
- Highly sensitive to solvent vapors and other VOCs
- Hand-held instrument
- LCD display
- User friendly setting buttons
- Provide RS485 communication interface
- Low power consumption
- Special design ensuring best hygiene
- Digital temperature indication
- Microprocessor based temperature control
- Audio visual alarm for high and low temperature
- Access jack to external alarm and data logger
- Rugged construction with many safety features
- Big graphic display for easy overview of gas type, Correction Factor and concentration
Areas of Applications
- paint shops
- dry cleaners
- vehicle repair facilities
- chemical production areas
Find more: TVOC Monitor
||RS485 communication interface
|| Green = normal. Yellow = caution. Red = danger.
|| 85 × 35 × 60 mm
||12 VDC at 300 mA.
||Self-contained NiCad or NiMH.