Water Distillation Unit - Metal (Wall Type) (Acm-54091- W)
Water distillers produce highly treated and disinfected water for laboratory usage. The distillation process removes minerals and microbiological contaminants and can reduce levels of chemical contaminants.
Apart from that we are also supplying our air shower to a variety of customers in India ranging from Defense installations, research h laboratories, educational institutes and various R & D laboratories of leading national and multi national companies.
A water distiller works by boiling water into water vapour, condensing it and then returning it to its liquid state. It is collected in a storage container.
Water distillers are neither intended to treat water that is visually contaminated nor intended to convert waste water to safe, microbiologically.
The process occurs in several steps:
- Municipal or well water is manually or automatically fed into the distiller unit’s boiling chamber.
- A heating element in the boiling chamber heats the water until it boils.
- The steam rises from the boiling chamber. Volatile contaminants (gases) are discharged through a built-in vent.
- Minerals and salts are retained in the boiling chamber as hard deposits or scale.
- The steam enters a coiled tube (condenser), which is cooled by cool water.
- Water droplets form as condensation occurs.
- The distilled water is collected in a storage tank. If the unit is an automatic model, it is set to operate to fill the storage tank.
- Made of heavy gauge stainless sheet inside and outside, with immersion type heaters. The still provides continuous supply of pyroxene free distilled water and is equipped with brackets for wall mounting plug and cord and connector.
- Output 2 ltr/hour
- Output 4 ltr/Hour
- Output 6 ltr/Hour
- 2 ltrs / hr
- 4 ltrs / hr
- 6 ltrs / hr
- 8 ltrs / hr
- 10 ltrs / hr
- 2.0 KW
- 3.0 KW
- 4.5 KW
- 6.0 KW
- 8.0 KW
Other Product of Water Distillation Plants