ADVANCE CONTROL SYSTEMS
Weiber provides better automatic controls for the chamber by integrating HMI and PLC together. This special feature is compelling alternative to traditional methods and provides a simplified, reduced cost control system architecture.
It works by following operating steps:
- Sensors measure the physical quantity like temperature and convert them to electrical signal
- The actuation device acts upon that electrical signal
- At HMI interface between operator and chamber occurs.
- The machine operates with the logic design controls controlled by software.
- This signal is sent to the chamber by logic control devices and the chamber operates.
Basic features of HMI+PLC:
- Processor of 1.6 GHz: High clock speed processing PLC that enables speed up processing to the functions. With 1.6GHz processing speed, the PLC system is capable of multitasking, processing of large data volume, and high performance.
- Audio Output Alarm: Audio alarm alertin case of failures in any of the component controlling functions.
- 256 MB of RAM: PLC of 256Mega Byte memory for running programmes offers high memory space for installing of more programs.
- COM Port:Com port provided for attaching RS 235/RS 485 cable.
- USB Ports:A USB port provided for transferring data through communication between HMI and PLC. Various peripherals can be connected via USB hub.
- Coloured touch panel: We provide coloured touch panel screen available in 2 sizes -7 inches and 10inches, displaying all the control features, digital clock, sensor layouts, data and values, graphics and pictures, navigations etc.
- RS232 or RS485 interface:Serial interface provided to get connectivity with internet, mobile and other data transmission. Single device to device interface and a communication bus that is used to form simple networks of multiple devices are available through RS485 interface. RS485 interface supports transmission speed of 2400, 4800, 9600, 19200, 38400 bits per second.Through Ethernet communication module, AC Drives, temperature controller and other industrial automation products can be connected quickly.
- Touch screen size of 7 inches and 10inches:HMI screen available in 2 sizes- 7inches and 10inches, as per user’s requirement. Screen displays the control features, images, data values and other programs.
- Expandable memory with a SD card: SD card plugged in appropriate slot for more memory requirement that will be read and used as part of device; for long storage requirements SD card may be added and store data with expanded memory.
- High resolution brilliant TFT displays, 64k colours: HMI screen displays 64000 different colours with good resolution, allowing large number of distinguished colours, easy to establish and work with. It shows entire new 2D drawing technique, the screen resolution enhanced for more realistic images and more colourful and vivid displays.
- Software Supports all Six IEC 61131 Programming Languages:Software supports all the six programming languages under international standard IEC 61131: Function Block Diagram, Ladder Diagram, Structured Text, Sequential Function Chart, Instruction List, and Continuous Function Chart.
- E-remote Control Software: E-remote enables viewing the monitor and same screen shown on HMI at the production site, and control the manufacturing process via Ethernet.
- A set of Trouble Shooting Tools: 3 troubleshooting tools provided with in the software
- Simulation - Imitation of a situation as real situation
- Debugging - Finding and reducing number of defects.
- Online Changes- Like change of IP address can be made online.
Manual to operate the programs on request.
- Increased numbers of On-Board I/O peripherals (10-50): Maximum number of 50 I/O peripherals provided on request, to attach input and output devices to the HMI and PLC. Increased number of input and output peripherals allows adding of devices like printers, recorders, etc.,as per the need.
- Data logging and free programming software:Attached data logger with input program software provided. Through data logging software, HMI and PLC collect data through sensors, analyse the data and save and output the results of the collection and analysis. Examples of the types of information a data logging system can collect include temperatures, sound frequencies, vibrations, times, light intensities, electrical currents, pressure and changes in states of matter.
CoDeSys (Controller Development System) software technology
Software Screen Shot