- Material Of Construction: Castor wheel mounted cabinet is double walled with inner chamber of Stainless steel sheet of grade SS 304. Outer wall is constructed out of heavy gauge PCRC steel sheet duly degreased and pretreated with primers , duly painted with attractive stove enamel or powder coated .
- Temperature Range: 2°C to 90°C
- Temperature Control: The equipment uses microprocessor based controllers for precise control of temperature, CO2 concentration and other operating parameters. The temperature sensors and independent high and low limit thermostats ensure greater temperature homogeneity and precise temperature control. The incubators are also provided with an integrated LED/LCD display for displaying the set point and actual working parameters.
- Insulation: The gap of 75 mm between the outer and the inner wall is filled with special grade glass wool to prevent thermal losses.
- Mineral Glass Wool Insulation: Glass mineral wool is one of the most environmentally friendly, stable and sustainable. It does not propagate flames and toxic smokes. The thick it is, the best thermal resistance it has, thus reducing heat losses in our equipments for better sensitivity and economical operations. And its impact on the environment is minimal.
- Air circulation: Triple walled back of unit is fitted with two air circulation fans for maintaining temperature uniformity throughout the chamber
Features of Coaxial Circulation Fan:
- Vacuum impregnated stator winding with dr. back varnish under red baktol
- Best IR value
- Bright bar (EN - 8 class) shaft.
- Bush bearing of branded companies.
- Surge comparison testing in fans and pumps eliminates into turn short circulating of the stator.
- Pressure die-casted-rotor manufactured with zero error.
- Boats of high accuracy
- Doors:Full view inner glass/Perspex door permits inspection of specimens, without disturbing the chamber temperature. Lock and Key arrangement is provided in the double walled outer door.
- Illumination:Unit is fitted with door operated illumination lamp inside the chamber.
- Refrigeration System:An energy efficient cooling unit is installed in incubatorsto enable studies at lower room temperatures. We use ISI marked high end CFC free compressors of Kirloskar/Tecumseh / Bitzer/ Danfoss make, conforming to latest international standards and guidelines.
(1) AIR-COOLED CONDENSOR
Air-cooled condenser is internally grooved finned copper tubes used for high heat transfer area, which not only reduce power consumption, but also bring down the condensation faster. This unit is designed. & verdigris & reduces the resistance, saves energy consumption and ensure good heat exchange.
Single stage Reciprocating Compressor. Give the High Efficiency compared to sealed compressors, Less Power Consumption , Accessible for repairing, low noise level, Less Vibrations, Wide Voltage Range, Designed for Extremely High Ambient ,Full warranty etc.
The compressor is mounted perfectly to ensure recommended level of sound and vibration.
(B.) REFRIGERATION CONTROL
(a).Low and High Pressure switch
Which ensures the compressor and refrigeration system when low pressure will occurs it trip off the compressor. This is the only operator friendly switch can easily reset.
(b).Hand shut off Valve
Is the only Condensing Unit, which is equipped with it. This valve is used for pump down the total gas in to the condenser & receiver in the faulty condition.
Which is equipped in the liquid line for ministration of moisture in the liquid. It will collect all the moisture in side the refrigeration line as well as gas.
(d).Moisture Indicator of
The sight glass area in the Moisture Indicator shows at a glance the condition of the refrigerant system. The moisture indicator element changes color and indicate if the system is safely dry, or dangerously wet.
(e). Solenoid Valve
In most refrigeration applications, in order to automatically control the flow of fluids in a system, it is necessary to be able to start or stop the flow in the refrigerant circuit. An electrically operated solenoid valve is usually used for this purpose. Its basic function is the same as a manually operated shutoff valve, but it can be positioned in remote locations, and may be conveniently controlled by simple electrical switches.
(f). Oil Separator of Stainless Steel 304
The oil separator intercepts the oil mixed with compressed gas and returns it into the crankcase of the compressor, thus assuring an efficient lubrication of its moving parts. Also, it improves the overall efficiency in the system.
(g). Suction Accumulator
Maximum Efficiency of the relief device (expansion valve) because it is supplied with sub cooled Liquid.
(h). Liquid Receiver
As per ASME Section VIII Division I for storage of refrigerant.
- Voltage: To work on 220/230V A.C. supply.