The test condition (temperature and humidity) are controlled by air-jacket control system. Control is governed by the 32 Bit I/O system with integrated soft PLC. A web server can place test and diagnosis information in the intranet via Ethernet if desired.
The test is conducted in environmental chamber at specified constant conditions of temperature to see the performance of semiconductor devices.
WEIBER Burn In test chambers are double walled convection heated and cooled units. Outer body of our chambers are constructed out of thick Mild steel duly pre-treated with primers and rust proofing and painted with long lasting stove enamel or elegantly powder coated. The inner chamber is made of heavy gauge stainless steel sheet of SS-304 grade). The gap between the walls is filled high grade mineral glass wool, which ensures maximum thermal efficiency in our chambers.
The unit is provided with two doors, This door is provided with magnetic door closer.This door is provided with lock and key arrangement. The unit is mounted on a sturdy steel frame. The unit is provided with various customized shelves in various permutations and combinations to suit individual requirements. The triple walled back of our Burn In test chambers are provided with two/Four/Six/Eight (size specific) air circulation fans for uniform maintenance of the temperature throughout the chamber.
HMI+ PLC IN ONE UNIT:
Weiber provides better automatic controls for the chamber by integrating HMI and PLC together. This special feature is compelling alternative to traditional methods and provides a simplified, reduced cost control system architecture.
It works by following operating steps:
- Sensors measure the physical quantity like temperature and convert them to electrical signal
- The actuation device acts upon that electrical signal
- At HMI interface between operator and chamber occurs.
- The machine operates with the logic design controls controlled by software.
- This signal is sent to the chamber by logic control devices and the chamber operates.
Basic Features of HMI+PLC:
- Processor of 1.6 GHz: High clock speed processing PLC that enables speed up processing to the functions. With 1.6GHz processing speed, the PLC system is capable of multitasking, processing of large data volume, and high performance.
- Audio Output Alarm: Audio alarm alertin case of failures in any of the component controlling functions.
- 256 MB of RAM: PLC of 256 Mega Byte memory for running programmes offers high memory space for installing of more programs
- COM Port: Com port provided for attaching RS 235/RS 485 cable.
- Increased Numbers of On - Board I/O Peripherals (10-50): Maximum number of 50 I/O peripherals provided on request, to attach input and output devices to the HMI and PLC. Increased number of input and output peripherals allows adding of devices like printers, recorders, etc.,as per the need.
- Data Logging and Free Pprogramming Software: Attached data logger with input program software provided. Through data logging software, HMI and PLC collect datathrough sensors, analyse the data and save and output the results of the collection and analysis. Examples of the types of information a data logging system can collect include temperatures, sound frequencies, vibrations, times, light intensities, electrical currents, pressure and changes in states of matter.
CoDeSys (Controller Development System) software technology
Indirect heating system is provided in our units, comprising of air heaters made of high grade Kanthal A-1 wires of suitable wattage. The warm air is evenly distributed throughout the chamber through efficient motor fans ensuring very good temperature sensitivity.
- Temperature Control: The temperature inside our temperature and humidity controltest chambers is controlled through Nano technology based HMI & PLC controller.
- Temperature Range: Temperature range of our standard Chamber is +50o C to +260o C . However we have the capacity to modify the same to suit the individual specialized requirements of our customers.
- Temperature Sensitivity:Temperature inside our Burn In test chambers are controlled with a sensitivity of +1 o C or better.
- Illumination: OurTemperature and Humidity Control test chambersare provided with door operated illumination system comprising of fluorescent lights, beside two panels of diffused fluorescent light panel located at the either side of the chamber to enable the user to conduct the photo periodic tests and experiments.
- Insulation: The gap of 75 mm between the outer and the inner wall is filled with special grade glass wool to prevent thermal losses.
- Mineral Glass Wool Insulation: Glass mineral wool is one of the most environmentally friendly, stable and sustainable insulates available. Glass wool is incombustible by nature. Euro class classification is A. It does not propagate flames and toxic smokes. Thanks to a dense entanglement of materials with a low conduction and trapping a great amount of air, glass wool is an excellent thermal insulant. The thickest it is, the best thermal resistance it has, thus reducing heat losses in our equipment’s for better sensitivity and economical operations. And its impact on the environment in manufacture, use and disposal is minimal.
- Air Circulation: Triple walled back of unit is fitted with two air circulation fans for maintaining temperature uniformly throughout the chamber
Features of Coaxial Circulation Fan:
- Vacuum impregnated stator winding with dr. back varnish under red baktol
- Best IR value
- Bright bar (EN - 8 class) shaft.
- Bush bearing of branded companies.
- Surge comparison testing in fans and pumps eliminates into turn short circulating of the stator.
- Pressure die-casted-rotor manufactured with zero error.
- Boats of high accuracy