Steroscopic Zoom Binocular Microscope (Acm-22305-J)
Stereoscopic Zoom Binocular Microscope offers high point, lockable eyepieces and ergonomically located zoom control. Application areas include industrial and medical, Pathology and forensic applications. We have retained the core quality and technology while improving the ergonomics, optics, and performance. Stereoscopic Zoom Binocular Microscope is our most popular binocular microscope with high performance and durability that has been proven and time tested. It is made with the most advanced body construction and technology with a single spindle zoom, modularized gears, and fixed prisms. Stereoscopic Microscopes are specifically designed to meet modern microscopy application.
The microscope comes with versatile illumination system that provides both incident (top) lighting and transmitted (bottom) illumination. This microscope offers crystal clear sharp stereo images, large zoom magnification range and large working distance. Its 45° inclined binocular head ensures an easy observation and rubber eyeguards provide further comfort. This microscope is great for the exploration of the world of surface details and fine structures of various materials like wood, metal, solder, semiconductor and gemstone. It is perfect for the examination of insects, plants, rocks, stamps, jewel, soldered points, microelectronic components, circuit boards or virtually any three dimensional objects.
- Observation head.
- Binocular head is inclined at 450 rotatatedthrough 3600 and can be looked in any position by using thumb screws.The interpupilary distance is adjustable between 55 to 75mm and right eye tube has dioptric focussing adjustment.
- The microscope has a set of two standard objectives 2x & 4x. the low & high powered objectives are selected by rotating the nosepiece through 900, having parfocal magnification.
- The standard extra wide field eyepieces WF 10X is provided
- Standard magnification 20x & 40x with flat field.
- Erect, three dimensional, crisp and sharp image.
- By rack and pinion mechanism with adjustable tension collar.
- With integral illuminator, two lamps are fitted to provide both transmitted & incident illumination. The lamps can be switched on separately or together. Complete with a glass plate having two stage clips.
- Power Supply
- 22V-240V AC or 110V-120V AC, 50-60 Hz.
- Vinyl cover, dust cover, duster & cleaning brush .
- In wooden storing cabinet with lock & key.
- Optional Accessories
- An array of different stands, stages and attachments designed to fit a variety of specific requirements. Choice of two objective combination 1x-2x or 1.5x-3x. spare eyepieces WF10X and dark field attachment
Other Product of Microscope