Binocular Microscope (Acm-22302-J)
Binocular microscopes provide better images and are good for long-time observation. Binocular microscopes have two eye-tubes. Observers use two eyes to view objects. Weiber binocular microscope is easy-to-use microscopes come with a binocular head. The binocular microscope is especially useful for use in the medical field, lab work, and any educational institute. In addition, these binocular biological microscopes may be used in an array of scientific research. A binocular microscope is simply a microscope that uses two eyepieces instead of the traditional one used in many other types of microscopes.
The binocular view offers a number of advantages and the costs are comparable to a single eyepiece instrument. The popularity of the Weiber binocular microscope has grown over the years and currently represents that vast majority of units sold. The binocular microscope gives a better sense of depth perception that may not be the case. Rather, some types of microscopes may either have a goal of making an image three-dimensional or may focus on increasing resolution. However, while a compound microscope does have the possibility of coming with only one eyepiece, a binocular microscope comes with two eyepieces. A binocular microscope can also be a research microscope.
- Observation head.
- Binocular head is equipped with standard 450 inclined observation tubes, rottable through 3600 and can be fixed in any direction with clamp screw, interpupillary distance from 53 to 75mm & diopter adjustment are provided.
- One piece die cast arm and large size rectangular, heavy stable base with transformer/electrical fittings concealed inside.
- Precise quadruple revolving nosepiece with accurate centering and positive click stops for smooth accurate rotation.
- built in graduated mechanical stage size 135x120 mm is controlled by convenient low co-axial positioned knobs (either side as per requirement) for easy and smooth scan of the specimen slide over entire range of 50 x 75 mm.
- By vertical movement of stage, coarse adjustment by rack pinion and fine movement by screw lever mechanism having a graduated knob
- 6V-20W Halogen lamp fitted directly under the field lenses operated through solid state variable controlled transformer 220 or 110 volts. Mirror attachment while working in day light is also provided
- Achromatic 4x - 10x - 40x sL and 100 XSL oil immersion.
- Optional Accessories
- Wide field WF10X and H5X or H6X or H15X (any two pairs)
- In full mould Styrofoam / Thermocol container.
- Vinyl cover, duster, cleaning brush, filter & Operating Manual.
- Dark-field condenser, phase contrast equipment, polarizing attachment, stage micrometer, micrometer discs, spare objectives, micro photographic equipment and CCTV, wooden storing cabinet etc.
Other Product of Microscope