B.O.D. Incubator (Acm-22061-I)
We are manufacturers of BOD incubators in India since 1990. Our BOD incubators are widely used for day to day bacteriological and bio chemical oxygen demand determination tests in various laboratory applications. We specialize in both standard and customized models, specifically designed to meet the challenging demands of various scientists for individual and specialized research applications. Over a short period of time Weiber brand have been established as reliable exporters of BOD incubators in India, catering to the vast markets in South East Asia, Middle East, Africa and Europe. Apart from that we are supplying our BOD incubators in India , catering to a variety of customers ranging from Defence Installations, Research Laboratories, Educational Institutes and various R and D laboratories of leading national and multinational companies.
- Versatile usage.
- Ergonomic Design
- Energy Efficient
- CFC free cooling
- Long life
- Low Maintenance
- Calibration And Protocol Documentation
BOD Incubators are double walled convection heated units. Outer body of our incubators are constructed out of thick PCRC sheet duly pre-treated with primers and rust proofing and painted with long lasting stove enamel or elegantly powder coated.. The inner chamber is made of heavy gauge stainless steel sheet of SS-304 grade. The gap between the walls is filled high grade mineral glass wool, which ensures maximum thermal efficiency in our bod incubators. The unit is provided with two doors , the inner door is made of thick plexi glass/float glass, to view the specimens without disturbing the temperature of the chamber. This door is provided with magnetic door closer. The outer door is made of mild steel sheet lined with stainless steel from inside.. This door is provided with lock and key arrangement. The unit is mounted on a sturdy steel frame and provided with cator wheels for easy movement inside the laboratory. The unit is provided with three stainless steel shelves. The triple walled back of our bod incubators are provided with two air circulation fans for uniform maintenance of the temperature throughout the chamber.
Indirect heating system is provided in our units, comprising of air heaters made of high grade Kanthal A-1 wires of suitable wattage.. The warm air is evenly distributed throughout the chamber through efficient motor fans ensuring a very good temperature sensitivity.
An energy efficient cooling unit is installed in our bod incubators to enable bio chemical demand studies at lower room temperatures. We use ISI marked high end CFC free compressors of Kirloskar/Tecumseh make, conforming to latest international standards and guidelines.
Temperature range of our standard BOD incubator models are 2ºc to 60ºc. However we have the capacity to modify the same to suit the individual specialized requirements of our customers
Temperature inside our BOD incubators are controlled with a sensitivity of + 0.5o c or better.
The temperature inside the BOD incubator is controlled by intelligent programmable temperature controller and indicator. This controller is based on the microcontroller nano watt technology and its ergonomic design suits for any specific requirement of the incubator like Data logger facility, Thermal and DOT Matrix interface, direct data load facility in computer office automation software like MS-Word and Excel and many other features listed in the specification below.
1) Heater Mode : This LED indicates the heating system on condition and it light up when the set temperature is higher than the ambient temperature.
2) Cooling Mode: This LED indicates the cooling system on condition and it light up when the set temperature is lower than the ambient temperature.
3) Temperature Alarm: This LED indicated the extreme Ambient condition and the temperature failure condition.
4) Audio Alarm : This Alarm indicates the visual alarm and indiactes any failure and Temperature overshoot conditions.
5) Door Open : Visual indication with door open conditions.
6) A.C Power failure : This visual indicator light up when the mains power fail and the system working in the battery mode.
7) Low battery indicator : This LED indicates the battery backup status, This LED indicates when the battery charge capacity available at 25% of the total charge.
8) UP : Count up key.
9) SET : This is a set button to set any parameter on the screen, by pressing of this key a cursor blink on the corresponding parameter, So you can select any desired parameter and use UP and Down key to set specific value/setting.
10) Down : Down count key.
11) ESC : This key is used to exit from any menu, you are working right now.
12) Print/Data download : This key is used to transfer the stored data into the printer or Data download facility in the computer MS Excel/Word and Hyperterminal software.
13 ) Display Unit : This unit is a user intertractive interface system for easy operation and it displays the parameter like DATE, TIME, Ambient Temperature, Compressor ON Delay Time, Read and Set Temperature.
14) Temperature Display : This seven segment display indicates the read temperature value inside the chamber.
1) DATE and TIME : From normal operational mode, press SET key ones,
The cursor blinks at
DATE (20), and for second press of KEY SET the cursor blinks at MONTH ( 12 ), and similary on Third press of key SET cursor blinks at YEAR and repeat the steps to move to any parameter.
Similary you move cursor on any parameter and set desired value for system operation.
To increase any parameter use UP key and to decrease any parameter use DOWN key.
After completion of all correct setting press ESC key to return back to the main menu.
Optional Features : (Can Be incorporated At Extra Cost If Desired)
I. Temperature set point controls relays for refrigeration compressor and evaporator fan
II. Relays rated min. 200VAC:
a. Compressor: min. 8 A, min. 60 LRA
b. Fan: min. 4 A
c. B) High/low temp alarm
III. Audio and Visual Alarm. Programmable
IV. Alarm mute w/ ring back in 5 minutes
V. Touch Button Control for Alarm Mute/Ring Back.
VI. Keyed alarm silence switch
VII. External Keyed Alarm Mute. Alternate: Supervisor programmable code
VIII. Door Buzzer alarm
IX. IR Sensor/ Micro Switch Based Door open Alarm. Adjustable or fixed 30s delay before alarm
X. Power failure alarm: Automatic Power detection and Audio Visual Alarm. Adjustable or fixed 15 min delay before alarm
XI. Programmable temp range: Touch Button Control to Program Temperature. User Settable.
XII. Battery backup: Automatic Battery Charging Facility inbuilt in circuit. Provides up to 24 hr of display power
XIII. Mounted temp probe
XIV. Dual PT-100 sensor With Ambient Sensing by Semi-conductor Temperature Sensor. Set point display (program mode) LCD and Segment
XV. Dry contacts (Remote Control) for central alarming.
XVI. R.F based Remote Alarm System
XVII. Built-in chart recorder/Thermal Printer standard for blood bank units or data acquisition in the controller memory which can be down loaded on a computer through a suitable world standard interface like RS232 and/or RS485.
XVIII. RS-232 I/O Port Provided,
XIX. Serial Thermal Printing facility.
XX. 24 hr non-volatile temperature Record Storage Capacity, and Record Download facility in MS-WORD/Hyper terminal / MS-Excel.
XXI. Up to 1 MB data storage Facility.
XXII. Seven Day Profile Timer with Real Time Clock.
Our units are provided with door operated illumination system comprising of fluorescent lights.
Front panel of our units comprises of on/off switches heating, cooling and mains indicator lamps, temperature controllers and voltmeters.
- Inner Chamber
- 455x610x410 mm
- 505x830x415 mm
- 570x875x550 mm
- 650x900x550 mm
- 700x900x650 mm
- 4.0 Cu.ft
- 6.1 Cu.ft
- 10 Cu.ft
- 12 Cu.ft
- 15 Cu.ft
- 112 Ltrs
- 171 Ltrs.
- 280 Ltrs.
- 336 Ltrs
- 420 Ltrs
Note:- We can customize the sizes as per customer’s requirement.
- Temperature Control
- Temperature Sensitivity
- Spatial Deviation In Temperature
- Temperature range
- Temperature Sensor
- Temperature Controller
- Adjustable alarm limits
- ± °C
- ± °C
- 0.5 or better
- 0.5 or better
- 2°C to 60°C (Standard)
- Solid State digital Controller/ PID optional
- Optional With PID controller only.
- Safety thermostats
- Temperature variation Adjustments
- Temperature Sensors
- Automatic temperature setting
- Adjustable limits
- 3 (With PID Controllers only)
- Yes (With PID Controllers only)
- Yes (With PID
- Controllers only)
- Light control
- Readability or Set ability
- Light intensity (Middle chamber)
- Light intensity (Both Sides)
- 10% (optional feature)
- As Desired (optional feature)
- As Desired (optional feature)
- De-icing module
- Timer (999 mins)
- Program (Real Time)
- Data Acquisition Program
- Serial Port (Printer)
- Inspection window in door
- Internal Dimensions
- Maximum Permitted load per shelf
- Maximum Permitted total load
- Model Specific
- Printer Report Program
- 2 x 24 characters LCD Display
- Access Port 30 mm
- Castors, lockable
- Power Consumption
- Nominal Power
- Nominal Voltage
- 220-230 Volts, 50 Hz Single Phase
Universal Digital Data Recorder with Computer
This is unique module which can be incorporated with our bod incubators to log in temperature and environment related data with a help of a data logger unit which has a pc connectivity by means of RS 232 C interface. This data is then analyzed and formatted with the help of our unique user friendly analysis software to enable the user to get a formatted and analyzed reports of various inputs during the full operation cycle of the equipment. This is an ideal module for pharmaceutical laboratories, process control applications and high research projects where maintaining a viable record of the performance of the equipment is very essential.
- Our system incorporates multiple Devices such as in line process Indicators, environment scanners and temperature or humidity controllers.
- Provides Astech cable for direct interface to any dot matrix or laser printer for online or offline data records printing
- It has Bulk data storage capacity with high data retention life.
- Facility to obtain nicely formatted print our of the logged data or records with proper headers.
- Our system provided facility to program recording interval with various options to suit individual requirements.
- It is provided with the feature to adjust or select baud rate for any serial communication port.
- Our system is provided with user friendly custom developed software which obtains and analyze the data and facilitates the user to generate reports and graphs etc.
Other Product of Incubators And Ovens