Weiber Ultra Low Temperature Freezer is double walled cooled units. Outer body of our laboratory refrigerators are constructed out of thick PCRC, pre coated corrosion resistant GI sheet duly pre-treated with primers and rust proofing and painted with long lasting stove enamel or elegantly powder coated.The inner construction is made of stainless steel sheet-304. The 100 mm gap between the walls is filled high grade polyurethane insulation, which ensures maximum thermal efficiency.
An energy efficient cooling unit is installed in our freezer. We use high end CFC free compressors of Kirloskar/Tecumseh / Bitzer/ Danfoss make, conforming to latest international standards and guidelines.
- Capacity modulation and precision cooling
- High Energy Efficiency
- Proven Technology
- Wide Voltage Range
- Superior quality wear resistant part
- Improved SEER (Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio) - improved SEER gives more efficiency.
- Cooling medium: air cooled CFC free refrigerants.
- Temperature Range: Temperature range is -10o C to -86o C controlled by nanotechnology based microprocessor temperature controller.
Temperature accuracy is +/- 1°C or better
- Alarm System:
- Power failure or temperature deviation triggers audible and visual warning.
- Automatic Incident Monitor identifies temperature deviation beyond alarm setpoints.
- System includes adjustable safety alarm with automatic, continuous charge battery backup and digital battery indicator.
- System includes touchpad alarm test function RS-232 data port with system software.
- Exterior alarm contacts for connection to remote monitoring system.
- Monitoring System:
- Lifeguard compressor protection to monitor performance and automatically adjust to internal and external conditions
- Extreme Ambient Alert that warns if room temperature can affect performance
- Voltage Boost Indicator that advises of low source voltage below safe parameters and indicates voltage boost system is activated
- On-board power monitoring with digital readout of incoming line voltage
- Freezers are equipped with an internal voltage regulator and voltage compensation system to ensure a longer compressor life.