Plant Growth Chambers (Acm-78094 S)
We are manufacturers of plant growth chambers in India since last two decades. Our plant growth chamber rare conceptualized and designed to create test chambers to study and contemplate the effects of different environmental parameters such as humidity, temperature and light in various applications tests involving micro-organisms, plants, tissues, and animals etc apart from various customized industrial and research applications.
Our plant growth chambers have a variety of usage in R & D laboratories and research studies across the globe. Apart from that, these plant growth chamber have a variety of usages in tissue culture applications, enzyme reaction studies, growth observation studies, fermentation analysis and
various other general and specialized applications in various laboratories.
We specialize in both standard and customized models, specifically designed to meet the challenging demands of various scientists for individual and specialized research applications. Over a short period of time Weiber brand have been established as reliable exporters of plant growth chamber in India, catering to the vast markets in South East Asia, Middle East, Africa and Europe.
Apart from that we are supplying our plant growth chamber in India, catering to a variety of customers ranging from Defence Installations, Research Laboratories, Educational Institutes and various R& D laboratories of leading national and multinational companies.
- Precise Control Of Environmental Parameters
- Micro-processor based Controllers
- Aesthetically designed.
- Corrosion Resistant interior and exteriors
- Energy Efficient
- CFC free cooling
- Sturdy Construction
- Low Maintenance
- Light Weight
Weiber plant growth chamber are double walled convection heated and cooled unitsOuter body of our plant growth chamber are constructed out of thick PCRC sheet duly pre-treated with primers and rust proofing and painted with long lasting stove enamel or elegantly powder coated. The inner chamber is made of heavy gauge stainless steel sheet of SS-304 grade or anodized aluminum sheet or G.I. (as per the customer’s requirements). The gap between the walls is filled high grade mineral glass wool, which ensures maximum thermal efficiency in our walk in incubators.
The unit is provided with two doors, the inner door is made of thick plexi glass/float glass, to view the specimens/culture media/stocks, without disturbing the temperature of the chamber. This door is provided with magnetic door closer. The outer door is made of mild steel sheet lined with stainless steel from inside. This door is provided with lock and key arrangement. The unit is mounted on a sturdy steel frame The unit is provided with various customized shelves in various permutations and combinations to suit individual requirements. The triple walled back of our plant growth chamber are provided with two/Four/Six/Eight (size specific) air circulation fans for uniform maintenance of the temperature throughout the chamber.
Indirect heating system is provided in our units, comprising of air heaters made of high grade Kanthal A-1 wires of suitable wattage.. The warm air is evenly distributed throughout the chamber through efficient motor fans ensuring a very good temperature sensitivity.
An energy efficient cooling unit is installed in our plant growth chamber to enable bio chemical demand, cyclic and growth studies at lower room temperatures. We use ISI marked high end CFC free compressors of Kirloskar/Tecumseh make, conforming to latest international standards and guidelines.
Humidity generation provision is incorporated in our plant growth chamber. The humidity is generated by means of aerosol humidity generator with efficient humidity controller cum indicator.
From Ambient to 95% (As per the temperature Requirements)
Humidity is controlled by mean of an electronic humidity controller cum indicator with an accuracy of + 5%.
The temperature inside our plant growth chamber is controlled through programmable micro-processor based temperature controller cum indicator.
Temperature range of our standard walk in Incubator models are 5°c to 50° c. However we have the capacity to modify the same to suit the individual specialized requirements of our customers.
Temperature inside our plant growth chamber are controlled with a sensitivity of + 0.5° c or better.
Our plant growth chamber are provided with door operated illumination system comprising of fluorescent lights, beside two panels of diffused fluorescent light panel located at the either side of the chamber to enable the user to conduct the photo periodic tests and experiments.
The illumination is controlled through solid state cyclic timer to control the photoperiodic cycle of the chamber.
Front panel of our units comprises of on/off switches heating, cooling and mains indicator lamps, temperature controllers and voltmeters.
- Temperature Control
- Temperature Sensitivity
- Spatial Deviation In Temperature
- Temperature range
- Temperature Sensor
- Temperature Controller
- Adjustable alarm limits
- Water Quality
- ± °C
- ± °C
- 0.5 or better
- 0.5 or better
- 5°C to 50°C
- Solid State digital Controller/PID optional
- Optional With PID controller only.
- Distilled / Ionized
- Safety thermostats
- Temperature variation Adjustments
- Temperature Sensors
- Automatic temperature setting
- Adjustable limits
- 3 (With PID Controllers only)
- Yes (With PID Controllers only)
- Yes (With PID
- Controllers only)
- Light control
- Readability or Set ability
- Light intensity (Middle chamber)
- Light intensity (Both Sides)
- 10% (optional feature)
- As Desired (optional feature)
- As Desired (optional feature)
- De-icing module
- Timer (999 mins)
- Program (Real Time)
- Data Acquisition Program
- Serial Port (Printer)
- Inspection window in door
- Water Reservoir
- 18 ltr
- Chamber Size
- 505 x 830 x 415 mm (6.1 cu ft)
- 570 x 875 x 550mm (10 cu ft)
- 650 x 900 x 550 mm (12 cu ft)
- 700 x 900 x 650 mm (15 cu ft)
- 775 x 900 x 775 mm (20 cu ft)
- 825 x 1200 x 825 mm (30 cu ft)
- 900 x 1720 x 800 mm (45 cu ft)
- Standard Shelves
- Internal Dimensions
- Maximum Permitted load per shelf
- Maximum Permitted total load
- 3 / 4 / 5 / 7 / 9 / 12
- Model Specific
- 5 - 10 kg
- Printer Report Program
- 2 x 24 characters LCD Display
- Access Port 30 mm
- Castors, lockable
- Power Consumption
- Nominal Power
- Nominal Voltage
- 950 - 2500
- 220-230 Volts, 50 Hz Single Phase
- 50 / 60
This is unique module which can be incorporated with our plant growth chamber to log in temperature and environment related data with a help of a data logger unit which has a pc connectivity by means of RS232C interface. This data is then analyzed and formatted with the help of our unique user friendly analysis software to enable the user to get a formatted and analyzed reports of various inputs during the full operation cycle of the equipment. This is an ideal module for pharmaceutical laboratories, process control applications and high research projects where maintaining a viable record of the performance of the equipment is very essential.
- Our system incorporates multiple Devices such as in line process Indicators, environment scanners and temperature or humidity controllers.
- Provides Astech cable for direct interface to any dot matrix or laser printer for online or offline data records printing.
- It has Bulk data storage capacity with high data retention life.
- Facility to obtain nicely formatted print our of the logged data or records with proper headers.
- Our system provided facility to program recording interval with various options to suit individual requirements.
- It is provided with the feature to adjust or select baud rate for any serial communication port.
- Our system is provided with user friendly custom developed software which obtains and analyze the data and facilitates the user to generate reports and graphs etc.
Other Product of Cooling Equipments