Freeze Driers (Lyophilizer) (Acm-78097 S)
We are manufacturers of freeze driers/lyophilizers in India since more than two decades. Our equipments are conceptualized and designed to provide moisture removing solutions to all the microbiology, biochemistry , biotechnology and genetic engineering laboratories which require complete moisture removal and storage facilities of various biological agents/material. Our freeze drier removes moisture from all the biological samples while ensuring that the structural integrity along with the biological and chemical activities are preserved.
Beside the normal drying applications our freeze driers are fit to be used for various applications tests involving micro-organisms, plants, tissues etc apart from various customized industrial and research applications.
Our freeze drier have a variety of usage in R & D laboratories, research studies and product testing facilities across the globe.
Apart from that, these freeze drier have a variety of usages in tissue culture applications, enzyme reaction studies, growth observation studies, fermentation analysis and various other general and specialized applications in various laboratories.
We specialize in both standard and customized models, specifically designed to meet the challenging demands of various scientists for individual and specialized research applications. Over a short period of time Weiber brand have been established as reliable exporters of freeze drier in India, catering to the vast markets in South East Asia, Middle East, Africa and Europe.
Apart from that we are supplying our freeze drier in India, catering to a variety of customers ranging from Defence Installations, Research Laboratories, Educational Institutes and various R& D laboratories of leading national and multinational companies.
- Precise Control Of Environmental Parameters
- Micro-processor based Controllers
- Aesthetically designed.
- Corrosion Resistant interior and exteriors
- Energy Efficient
- CFC free cooling
- Sturdy Construction
- Low Maintenance
- Light Weight
Weiber freeze drier are double walled cooled units. Outer body of our freeze drier are constructed out of thick PCRC sheet duly pre-treated with primers and rust proofing and painted with long lasting stove enamel or elegantly powder coated.. The inner chamber is made of heavy gauge stainless steel sheet of SS-304 grade. The gap between the walls is filled high grade mineral glass wool, which ensures maximum thermal efficiency .
The unit is provided with a non magnetic ss bottom for an easy removal of effluents. The vacuum drum of our unit is made of stainless steel sheet of ss-304 grade with top cap made of heavy Perspex sheet of 8/12” valve for manifold drying. Our lypholizer is provided with high efficiency double stage vacuum pump to speedify the drying process . The moisture content of the sample is reduced to approx 5%.
An energy efficient cooling unit is installed in our freeze driers. We use ISI marked high end CFC free compressors of Kirloskar/Tecumseh make, conforming to latest international standards and guidelines.
Temperature range of our freeze drier is 2oc to -30oC/ -40oC/ 55oC/ -70oC
- Temperature Control
- Temperature Sensitivity
- Spatial Deviation In Temperature
- Temperature range
- Temperature Sensor
- Temperature Controller
- Adjustable alarm limits
- Water Quality
- ± °C
- ± °C
- 1 or better
- 1 or better
- 2°C to -30°C (Standard)
- Solid State digital Controller/PID optional
- Optional With PID controller only.
- Distilled / Ionized
- Safety thermostats
- Temperature variation Adjustments
- Temperature Sensors
- Automatic temperature setting
- Adjustable limits
- 3 (With PID Controllers only)
- Yes (With PID Controllers only)
- Yes (With PID
- Controllers only)
- Timer (999 mins)
- Program (Real Time)
- Data Acquisition Program
- Serial Port (Printer)
- Inspection window in door
- Printer Report Program
- 2 x 24 characters LCD Display
- Access Port 30 mm
- Castors, lockable
- Power Consumption
- Nominal Power
- Nominal Voltage
- 950 - 1850
- 220-230 Volts, 50 Hz Single Phase
- 50 / 60
Data Acquisition and Control System for freeze drier
Universal Digital Data Recorder with Computer
This is unique module which can be incorporated with our freeze drier to log in temperature and environment related data with a help of a data logger unit which has a pc connectivity by means of RS 232 C interface. This data is then analyzed and formatted with the help of our unique user friendly analysis software to enable the user to get a formatted and analyzed reports of various inputs during the full operation cycle of the equipment. This is an ideal module for pharmaceutical laboratories, process control applications and high research projects where maintaining a viable record of the performance of the equipment is very essential.
- Our system incorporates multiple Devices such as in line process Indicators, environment scanners and temperature or humidity controllers.
- Provides Astech cable for direct interface to any dot matrix or laser printer for online or offline data records printing.
- It has Bulk data storage capacity with high data retention life.
- Facility to obtain nicely formatted print our of the logged data or records with proper headers.
- Our system provided facility to program recording interval with various options to suit individual requirements.
- It is provided with the feature to adjust or select baud rate for any serial communication port
- Our system is provided with user friendly custom developed software which obtains and analyze the data and facilitates the user to generate reports and graphs etc.
Other Product of Cooling Equipments