Acmas Technologies Computer Controlled Large Capacity Refrigerated Centrifuge 6000 rpm and 6000 ml capacity are widely used from clinical to biochemical for qualitative analysis of serum, plasma, blood, and urine. Our centrifuge operating system is based on advanced, easy to use microprocessor control and rotor recognition. Feedback systems automatically limit each rotor to its rated maximum speed.
The efficiency and productivity levels set by us has created new and critical standards for our competitors on the lines of Quality, Reliability and Cost effectiveness.Widely acknowledged by the clients, these instruments are superior in terms of quality, performance and durability.
- Adjustable speed and time
- It can be operated by both PC and panel of centrifuge for convenient use
- Unique design of the 24 place rotor allows easy access to the tops of sample tubes.
- Over current overheating safety cut off circuit
- Safety lid interlock on the centrifuge ensures that the rotor does not run with cover open
- Programmable microprocessor control for pre-setting RPM with a range of 100 to 21000
- Equipped with an imbalance detection system that automatically shuts down operation in the event of a significant imbalance.
- Modular, stainless steel construction
- Double walled chambers with PUF insulation
- Fully insulated, double walled, full front opening door
- Mounted on adjustable castor wheels with locking arrangement
- Ethernet and USB interface
- LED display for set & process value
- Easy to use control system with color-touch panel
- GMP & GLP compliant
- CE certified
- European standards certified
- Maintenance free, brush less motor
- tissue culture applications
- enzyme reaction studies
- growth observation studies
- fermentation analysis
- Serum analysis and precipitate separation etc.
- Various other general and specialized applications in laboratories.
|No 1 Angle Rotor||6x500ml (6000r/min RCF:6680xg)|
|No 2 Swing Rotor||6x1000ml (4200r/min RCF:5100xg)|
|Speed control accuracy||+/- 50r/min|
|Acc/Dec rates||The Acc/Dec time can be set freely|
|Temperature setting range||-20C~40C|
|Temperature control accuracy||+/- 1C|
|Refrigeration system||Non-CFC Refrigeration System|
|Time setting range||0-23h59min|
|Motor||AC frequency conversion motor|