Acmas Technologies bench top low speed self balance centrifuges are required for separating particles from a solution according to their size shape and density and viscosity of medium and rotor speed. They find applications in routine and research work in auxiliary laboratories in industry, Educational & Research institutions, Bio Technology, Medical Laboratories, Hospitals, Blood Banks, Pharmaceutical laboratories etc. With a wide choice of rotor heads and adaptors, these units are truly versatile.
Due to our latest and helpful features, strong built and high quality performance we have become the pioneers in low speed console model centrifuge on a world wide basis. The efficiency and productivity levels set by us has created new and critical standards for our competitors on the lines of Quality, Reliability and Cost effectiveness.
- Automatic recognition and alarms for imbalance, over-speed, and over-heating
- Program memory for up to 10 programme
- Time controls for timed runs up to 99 minutes or continuous operation
- Timed operation (1 to 90 minutes), with automatic switch-off
- Ethernet and USB interface
- LED display for set & process value
- Easy to use control system with colour-touch panel
- GMP & GLP compliant
- CE certified
- European standards certified
- Choice of interchangeable rotors for up to 12 centrifuge tubes or 2 micro titre plates
- Easy set-up of spin speed and time via 2-line LCD display and simple push buttons
- Biological sample separations of cellular materials such as blood, urine, sperm etc.
- Clinical applications of PRP, PRF, lipid cell separation
- enzyme reaction studies
- growth observation studies
- fermentation analysis
- Serum analysis and precipitate separation etc.
- Various other general and specialized applications in laboratories.
|Motor||DC brushless motor|
|Time setting range||0~99min|
|Power supply||AC220V 50Hz 2A|