- WEIBER Shelf Ovens are double walled convection heated and cooled units. Outer body are constructed out of thick PCRC, pre coated corrosion resistant GI sheet duly pre-treated with primers and rust proofing and painted with long lasting stove enamel or elegantly powder coated. The inner construction is of stainless steel sheet of SS-304 grade). The gap between the walls is filled high grade mineral glass wool, which ensures maximum thermal efficiency in our ovens.
- Temperature control:
The Temperature of Ambient to 550°F is maintained in the oven which is controlled by nanotechnology based microprocessor controller (HMI+PLC as an option).
- Air circulation:Triple walled back of unit is fitted with circulation fans for maintaining temperature uniformly throughout the ovens.
Features of Coaxial Circulation Fan:
- Vacuum impregnated stator winding with dr. back varnish under red baktol
- Best IR value
- Bright bar (EN - 8 class) shaft.
- Bush bearing of branded companies.
- Surge comparison testing in fans and pumps eliminates into turn short circulating of the stator.
- Pressure die-casted-rotor manufactured with zero error.
- Boats of high accuracy
- Temperature chart recorder/printer for printing graphs(optional)
These self-contained, easy-to-use recorders provide a permanent record of temperatures, using a precise, spiral-wound bi-metallic strip transducer. All models include an on/off switch, locking door and built-in slot for an optional tie-down cable and lock. All include one "AA" battery, starter box of 60 charts and manual. All come standard with one-point NIST traceable Certificate of Calibration.
Indirect heating system is provided in our units, comprising of air heaters made of high grade Kanthal/Nichrome wires of suitable wattage. The warm air is evenly distributed throughout the oven through efficient motor fans ensuring very good temperature sensitivity.