Liquid nitrogen is held in special containers known as Dewar flasks. It only exists in a liquid state at extremely high pressures or extremely cold temperatures. When these liquid gases, under high pressure, are allowed to escape from the tanks, they suddenly expand creating a drop in temperature. As the temperatures drop, the rest of the gas will convert to super cold liquid at that temperature. Once the gas is in liquid form, it can be used for cryogenic freezing. Once frozen at such low temperatures, objects can remain frozen with the use of refrigeration units.
Weiber cryogenic freezer is double walled cooled units. Outer body of our laboratory refrigerators are constructed out of thick PCRC, pre coated corrosion resistant GI sheet duly pre-treated with primers and rust proofing and painted with long lasting stove enamel or elegantly powder coated.The inner construction is made of stainless steel sheet-304. The 100 mm gap between the walls is filled high grade polyurethane insulation, which ensures maximum thermal efficiency.
An energy efficient cooling unit is installed in our freezers. We use high end CFC free compressors of Kirloskar/Tecumseh / Bitzer/ Danfoss make, conforming to latest international standards and guidelines.
- Capacity modulation and precision cooling
- High Energy Efficiency
- Proven Technology
- Wide Voltage Range
- Superior quality wear resistant part
- Improved SEER (Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio) - improved SEER gives more efficiency.
- Cooling medium: liquid nitrogen LN2
- Temperature Range: Temperature range of our freezer is -140o C to -155o C controlled by nanotechnology based microprocessor temperature controller.Temperature accuracy is +/- 1oC or better
- Alarm System:
- Power failure or temperature deviation triggers audible and visual warning.
- Automatic Incident Monitor identifies temperature deviation beyond alarm setpoints.
- System includes adjustable safety alarm with automatic, continuous charge battery backup and digital battery indicator.
- System includes touchpad alarm test function RS-232 data port with system software.
- Exterior alarm contacts for connection to remote monitoring system.
- Monitoring System:
- Lifeguard compressor protection to monitor performance and automatically adjust to internal and external conditions
- Extreme Ambient Alert that warns if room temperature can affect performance
- Voltage Boost Indicator that advises of low source voltage below safe parameters and indicates voltage boost system is activated
- On-board power monitoring with digital readout of incoming line voltage
- Built-in surge suppressor
- "Clean Filter" indicator
- Heavy-duty counterbalanced lid with integrated keyed lock and independent sublids
- Double-seal lid gaskets minimize frost buildup