Acmas Technologies plays most important aspects of sterilization in complete destruction of pathogenic microorganisms to meet the widest requirements of the Pharmaceutical Industry, research & development and production applications. It completely destructs most bacteria, endospores, viruses and fungi by pressurized steam and is most reliable system for decontamination of laboratory waste and sterilization of reagents.
With our rich expertise of this domain, we are able to offer our clients a wide range of pharmaceutical autoclave that is designed with the aid of latest technology. We are counted amidst the prominent manufacturers/ developers, distributors/suppliers, engineers/service providers and exporters of supreme quality autoclaves globally.
- Digital Temperature indicator cum controller with digital timer.
- Pressure Switch with mechanical timer.
- Thick lid with Pressure Gauge
- Single Piece Molded Silicon Gasket.
- Low profile and Ergonomic design.
- Two separate water-level check mechanisms: water tank level and chamber water level
- Heating of injected air for a faster and more economical increase in heat
- Reverse flow forced fan turbine, for maximum distribution of heat
- Auto dry function
- Safety door-locking mechanism can only be opened by operator
- Safety valve test program and emergency stop button
- Validation port
- Liquid sterilization with various cooling options
- Easily adjusted processes for different customer products
- Pharmaceutical industry
- food processing
- Dental offices
- Sterilizes liquids, solids, glassware and biohazard
- Pathogenic waste decontamination.
|Construction||External||Thick PCRC sheet duly pretreated with primers|
|Internal||High grade SS 304 stainless steel|
|Chamber door||outer door||made of mild steel sheet with stainless steel lining on the inside, provided with lock and key arrangement|
|Inner door||inner plexi glass door with magnetic door closure|
|Temperature range||121°C to 134°C|
|Effective capacity||48 L|
|Timer setting range||1-180|
|Net weight||67 kg|
|Pressure range||15 psi to 20 psi|
|Chamber volume||23 to 160 L|
|Control system||PID microprocessor based controllers|