The outer chamber is made of thick gauge Mild Steel while inner is made of 304 grade Stainless Steel. Lid is made of Mild Steel with inside lined with S.S. for double protection. The unit has Radial Locking arrangement for the lid. Provided with built-in safety valve, pressure guage, pressure release valve. Pressure is adjustable from 5 psi to 20 psi ± 3 psi. Supplied complete with cord, plug etc. To operate 220 volts single phase 50 cycles.
Mode of Heating
Electrically heated by special flange type/immersion type heaters bearing ISI mark, to work on 220 volts single phase 50 cycles.
The pressure inside the chamber is variable from 5 psi. to 20 psi. But the normal recommended pressure for sterilization process is 1.2 kgf/cm sq.g( 15 psi - 17 psi )
2.5 kgf/cm sq.g( 35 psi / 40 psi )
- Double safety radial locking arrangement.
- Steam release valve.
- Spring loaded safety valve
- Water inlet and water valves.
- Water level indicating gauge glass with stainless steel guard.
- Pressure gauge.
- Electrical control box, fitted with toggle switch, indicating Neon lamps and steam release valve. Foot paddle lifting device