CONSULTATION-PROJECT AND PLANNING
Through Consultation services ACMAS management opens formal and informal communication channels between the organisation and their esteemed customers.Some common responsibilities we hold include observing business operations,identifying problem areas, developing practical solutions, executing changes andassisting employees throughout the process.
We understand our customers, their needs, their plans and according to that we sequence project tasks and the nature of the dependencies among project activates. We'll see how we should schedule a project and, finally, we’ll review how you can make changes to a plan to support your overall project objectives.
Benefits of engaging ACMAS for consultation:
- We assist you in budgeting of projects.
- To understand your future requirements.
- Helps in minimizing the cost for budgeting.
- We provide our best knowledge and expertise on chambers.
At ACMAS TECHNOLOGIES (P) LTD. We design and develop a complete range of scientific and laboratory equipment’s with highest quality standards. We follow those planning principles and execution methodologies that can offer best ways in which projects can be run more effectively and efficiently. Project management team provides customers with the language and the frameworks for scoping projects, sequencing activities, utilizing resources, and minimizing risks.
Each and every project is unique and for different scope like:
- Telecom/electronics (corrosion test chamber, battery test chamber etc.)
- Pharma(cytogenetic drying chamber, thermal cyclic test chamber)
- Education/research (temp and humidity chamber, environment test chamber etc.)
- Aerospace/avionics (altitude test chamber, agree test chambers etc.)
- Hospitals (sterilizers, blood bank, refrigerator) etc.
- And other categories
We understand our customers well defined needs and plan our steps according to that
Environmental test chambers and laboratory equipment’s
- We will provide a complete end to end solution to meet your specific new projects requirements, specifying details with time frames & budget.
- Assessment and confirmation of customer needs like
- humidity, vacuum
- light control
- Extra facilities etc.
- We assist you selecting the appropriate product(s), handling orders from manufacturers, design, and implementation.
- We install the product at location of operation, conducting design analysis for compliance.
- Provide Post-delivery hardware / software installation.
- Commissioning, connection to existing system(s), synchronization, network adjustment, and system ability testing.
Mechanical Testing Equipment
- Assessment and confirmation of customer needs (setting exact test parameters).
- Design / production based on sample product / drawing(s).
- Commissioning and pilot run using given sample(s) on the spot, at the time of acceptance.
- Training operators in the use of the equipment, including health / safety measures, adjustment / programming of controls.