Contaminated air from the fume hood enters the unit and passes through a packed bed then through the liquid spray section, a mist eliminator and then into the exhaust system for release outside the building. The scrubbing liquor is recirculated from the sump and back to the top of the system usinga pump. The air and the scrubbing liquor pass in a countercurrent fashion for efficient gas/liquid contact. Water soluble gases, vapors and aerosols are dissolved into the scrubbing liquor. Removal efficiencies for most water soluble acid and base laden airstreams is 95-98%. Particulates are also captured quite effectively by this type of scrubber.
Fume Hoods are carefully chosen between industrial grades fire resistant thick PCRC, pre coated corrosion resistant GI sheet. The work table is made of heavy gauge construction material fortified with acid proof glazed tiles/stainless steel grade ss-304 grade. The work bench is provided with a small made of stainless steel ss-304 grade. All modular fume hoods are provided with sliding sash made of special grade shatter proof glass duly framed in wooden/ aluminum frame with sliding motion and counter weight balanced mechanism.
Noise and Sound Levels
Our stainless steel fume hoods are designed with lower noise levels and the performance of these fume hoods are comparatively better than the industry standards of 60db, and approximately 15cm distance from the sash.
Illumination Levels at Work Space
Our automatic fume hoods make sure that a maximum of 800 lux light is available on the work table through diffuser fluorescent light arrangement.
these fume hoods are incorporated with an extremely durable and b exhaust system that generally persists a range of 500-1250 CM. These exhaust assembly comprises of balanced centrifugal impellers that are combined with a heavy duty three phase motor of Crompton greaves.
these fume hoods are also integrated with a FRP ducting of required dimension as per the requirements of the user.
Our fume hood ensure that the optimum face velocity of 80 feet – 100 feet per minute is maintained with an accuracy of + 10 feet/minute with the sash in complete open position.
Volume of Exhaust:
Our fume hoods are capable of maintaining a constant exhaust volume. The maximum variation permissible due to baffle adjustment, in our in house test procedure is 6% of the given volume of exhaust.
Efficiency measured in terms of mass of contaminant removed to mass of contaminants entering the scrubber.
- Neutralizing solution recirculated by pump and piping system
- Scrubber and mist eliminator installed in special scrubber section at rear of fume hood, accessible from interior of fume hood. Pump and tank assembly mounted on base unit made from corrosion resistant FRP.
- Scrubber to include polypropylene mesh pads, PVC spray nozzles, PVC piping and fittings and special internal packing.
- High density mist eliminator to prevent droplet carry over (99% removal of 10 um and larger)
- 100 Liter PVC recirculation tank with hinged access lid. Tank to be mounted on an FRP pad (with steel legs) with pump completely secured and pre-assembled and tested for leaks
- Pump will be complete with starter and red indicator (on) light (optional)
- Entire water recirculation system shall be silent running
- Controls shall include an on/off switch installed on the front of the fume hood. Scrubber system is on at all times when fume hood is in use.