Acmas technologies compact, and convenient Low Speed Centrifuge 5350 RPM And 200 ml Capacity are widely used for applications from clinical to biochemical for qualitative analysis of serum, plasma, blood, and urine.Depending on the particular application, centrifuges differ in their overall design and size. The efficiency and productivity levels set by us has created new and critical standards for our competitors on the lines of Quality, Reliability and Cost effectiveness.
Our laboratory scientific instruments are required for separating particles from a solution according to their size shape and density and viscosity of medium and rotor speed.Due to our latest and helpful features, strong built and high quality performance we have become the pioneers in low speed centrifuge on a worldwide basis.
- Auto alarm system for imbalance
- Over-heat and over speed and automatic lid release.
- It can be operated by both PC and panel of centrifuge for convenient use
- Unique design of the 24 place rotor allows easy access to the tops of sample tubes.
- Over current overheating safety cut off circuit
- Safety lid interlock on the centrifuge ensures that the rotor does not run with cover open
- Low Maintenance
- Automatic RCF Display
- Programmable microprocessor control for pre-setting RPM with a range of 100 to 21000
- Equipped with an imbalance detection system that automatically shuts down operation in the event of a significant imbalance.
- Modular, stainless steel construction
- Double walled chambers with PUF insulation
- tissue culture applications
- enzyme reaction studies
- growth observation studies
- fermentation analysis
- Serum analysis and precipitate separation etc.
- Various other general and specialized applications in laboratories.
Find more: General Purpose Centrifuges
|Display screen||LED / LCD (by user’s choice)|
|Speed control accuracy||+/- 30r/min|
|The fastest Acc/Dec time||100r/min-5000r/min<45s/5000r/min-100r/min<50s|
|Time setting range||1s-99min 59s or continuous|
|Refrigeration system||No refrigeration|
|Power supply||AC220V +/-10%50Hz 15A|