Acmas technologies compact, and convenient Low Speed Centrifuge 5350 RPM And 200 ml Capacity are widely used for applications from clinical to biochemical for qualitative analysis of serum, plasma, blood, and urine.Depending on the particular application, centrifuges differ in their overall design and size. The efficiency and productivity levels set by us has created new and critical standards for our competitors on the lines of Quality, Reliability and Cost effectiveness.
Our laboratory scientific instruments are required for separating particles from a solution according to their size shape and density and viscosity of medium and rotor speed.Due to our latest and helpful features, strong built and high quality performance we have become the pioneers in low speed centrifuge on a worldwide basis.
- Auto alarm system for imbalance
- Over-heat and over speed and automatic lid release.
- It can be operated by both PC and panel of centrifuge for convenient use
- Unique design of the 24 place rotor allows easy access to the tops of sample tubes.
- Over current overheating safety cut off circuit
- Safety lid interlock on the centrifuge ensures that the rotor does not run with cover open
- Low Maintenance
- Automatic RCF Display
- Programmable microprocessor control for pre-setting RPM with a range of 100 to 21000
- Equipped with an imbalance detection system that automatically shuts down operation in the event of a significant imbalance.
- Modular, stainless steel construction
- Double walled chambers with PUF insulation
- tissue culture applications
- enzyme reaction studies
- growth observation studies
- fermentation analysis
- Serum analysis and precipitate separation etc.
- Various other general and specialized applications in laboratories.
Find more: General Purpose Centrifuges
||LED / LCD (by user’s choice)
|Speed control accuracy
|The fastest Acc/Dec time
|Time setting range
||1s-99min 59s or continuous
||AC220V +/-10%50Hz 15A
Acmas Technologies supreme quality hand microtome provides a rapid and easy method for semi thin to thick sectioning of natural tissue for high quality microscopic examinationin both routine and research applications in biology, medicine and industry.
The use of durable, long lasting components including a strong, light weight ABS plastic housing assures maintenance free performance for many years. The housing has been carefully shaped to fit comfortably in either hand. Our hand microtome is highly demanded by the worldwide clients, owing to its high-grade quality.
- LED visual limit indicators
- Section settings (section cutting/trimming) in LCD display
- Easy use universal Microtome Knife & Disposable Blade
- Robust Ergonomically Designed Microtome
- Smooth running handwheel with motion lock
- GMP & GLP compliant
- CE certified
- European standards certified
- Touch Screen Control Panel with Easy to Clean Membrane Switches
- Four user-adjustable temperature programs
- general biological histology
- clinic pathology
- Clinical & Research operation
- Microscopy and spectroscopy
- Cryosectioning and various other laboratory applications.
Find more information: Hand Microtome Manufacturers
|Slice thickness range
||Fom 0-10 um in 1 um –increments
Form 10-20um in 2um-increments Form 20-50 um in 5um-increments Form 50-100um in 10 um-increments
|Trimming section range
||from 0-500 um in 1um-increments
|Horizontal specimen stroke
|Vertical specimen stroke
|Maximal slice section
||50 × 45mm
|| 520 x 450 x 300mm
Acmas technologies offers portable fruit acidity meter specially designed to measure acidity content in wide array of fruits such as apple, citrus, grape, kiwi, orange, pear, pineapple, strawberry and etc.Our fruit acidity meter helps farmers, traders and other agricultural professionals to analyse quality of products. The equipment use advanced technologies and hi-tech features for maximum productivity.
They are designed in accordance with different industrial standards; our range stands high on the features of performance and efficiency.This exclusive printer facility provided in our equipment makes it best for commercial and industrial application where the documentation is essential. These are attuned to set industrial benchmarks so that manufacturing is done according to the clients.
- Analytical bench top acidity meter.
- Microprocessor Based.
- Automatic Temperature Compensation.
- Platinum gilded electrode used.
- High Accuracy.
- Self-Diagnostic with Message Codes Display
- Low Battery Indicator
Areas of application
- With checking out Acidity (Sourness) of for apple, citrus, grape, kiwi, orange, pear, pineapple, strawberry and etc accurately and quickly.
- To decide the appropriate harvest time.
- To determine the price by quality according to the Acidity in trade.
- To keep density to suit an end-user`s taste.
Find here: Fruit Acidity Meter Suppliers
||Battery 1.5Vx4EA, AC 100-240 VOLTS
||175(L) X 250 (W)X 65(H)
||Approx. 3 kg