Acmas Technologies low temperature chillers is a supreme quality refrigeration apparatus designed to be installed outside the production facility in most types of climates. The chillers feature a scroll compressor, providing superior efficiency, enhanced reliability, and quiet operation. They are widely employed for pharmaceutical, biotechnology, diagnostic and veterinary markets.
Only genuine quality of raw materials is used for manufacturing these low temperature chillers. There are number of different supreme models available at our end in our range of chillers with distinct specifications. With the guidance of our professionals we are able to produce a qualitative and quantitative range of products in accordance with the set industry’s norms and standards.
- Precision temperature stability and very cold near cryogenic temperatures
- smaller footprint and economical solution for multiple cooling loop applications
- system pump and bypass pump
- standard operating and safety controls
- assure proper performance at sub-zero temperatures
- low-pressure refrigerant gauges
- Auto distribution of load for efficient running of the chiller
- Capacity modulation ensures that only required number of compressors operate to handle the load, thus saving power
- pressure controlled axial fans, ensuring best possible energy efficiency while being operable within the harshest ambient conditions
- Intelligent microprocessor control with digital setting of temperature levels for optimal cooling and power saving
- Energy-efficient design
- Completely non-corrodible coolant circuits
- Low Power Consumption
- Small Size.
- Light Weight
- Small, compact foot print for a floor model chiller
- Wide temperature range from -70C to +120C
- Medical and research laboratories
- Industrial sectors
Find more: Low Temperature Chillers